Saturday, September 1, 2007

WOW!!! It has been along time.

WOw it has been a long time since I posted in here. I have been busy with physical therapy on my knee. That takes a lot of time 2 times a week and I get pretty tired. I just can't beleive it takes so much time and energy out of you.

I have 2 MS3 shawls started...hope to post pics soon. They are my first lace project. One s out of fingering yarn...(the smallest yarn I have knitted with yet) and the othe one is out of a very soft worsted weight ...maybe... yarn. These are doing pretty well. I have had some trouble with the purple smaller yarn one..... I have had to knit and take it out and re nit in sveral places....ha ha......I just can't believe I am having to do this so much....but I will get them done.

Well that is all for now. I have some pics I want to post so will be back in here soon.

No comments: