Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's about time!!!

Yeah I know it has been awhile...again..... oh well ...here I am now. Went to my knitting guild meeting today...had a new friend come too...she loved it! She said it felt like home...she just moved here from Fort Worth, Texas area.

I turned in quite a few preemie hats and 3 regular size baby hats. I really enjoy knitting for babies.

I was at our fiber festival last weekend, and bought a 14" triangle loom, among other things. Took it home and learned how to weave on it and made a preemie baby blanket. I think it turned out ok....just need to finish the baby bunting(line it) and then I will turn it in next month.

I have been away from the guild for a long time ...but have been back for the last 3 months and am really glad...I missed everyone. Getting new knitters every month too.

WEll...that is all for now....I really need to figure out how to get more pics on here... Have some from winning ribbons at the fair, this new blanket... ... I hopw I can get my scanner to working again!!!

Later all!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Nice to have you back Anna!