Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Once again....a LONG time since posting....sigh

Well....here I go again....I have not posted for a long time. I am just bummed...I still can't get pics posted. I think I need a new computer....sigh....that is not going to happen for awhile.....

I have been having fun joining in some exchanges..from Ravelry. My Ravelry name is Zellspin. I have participated in the knitted dishcloth exchanged...and recieved a nice Vortax dishcloth from Yarn Whisperer from Canada...she also sent some Bernat cotton yarn(part of exchange) and a knit counter, some Canadian stickers, and a Bracelet with Canadian Flag...these were some nice extras.

I participated in the pin cushion swap and recieved a nice pincushion with some quilting pins...

I am doing another pin cushion swap and a spindle swap now and having lots of fun....planning, making and gathering for these two.

I have been having fun with other exchanges too!

I just finished knitting lots of preemie baby items for our guild... they ran a contest and I won first place.... it was fun...my prize was 3 balls of Jojoland, Harmony merino lace weight yarn...there is 880 yards in each ball..and they recommend size Us # 0.....that will be the tiniest yarn I have ever knit with.....

Well... until next time....hopefully very soon...LOL

Happy knitting, crocheting, quilting, weaving...........

1 comment:

CurliSu said...

Hi, Anna--
Good to see you here again!
Sound like you've been having a good time with your exchanges - I haven't tried that. I'm afraid I'm too much of a procrastinator to keep up my end of the bargain.
I'm glad to see that you won the prize for charity knitting. You definitely earned it!
I finally made another post to my blog, last night when I should have been doing something else.
See ya,
Sue