Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!

Today is Bill's birthday!  Not much going on today...but will have his son and family here this weekend and next week...and we will have lots of birthdays to celebrate!  My SIL, DIL, and a granddaughter.  It has been a few years since they have been down for a visit..... so it is a great Treat!

I have been busy spinning on Ravelry for our Tour de Fleece:

This is the skein plied on the spindle that I spun and of course plied on, and this next pic is the yarn in a skein.


This is just one of many skeins I have spun.

I have also been bit by the slipper bug and have been crocheting up these cute slippers:



My grandsons ( 3 and 5) just got here.... Mom and Dad are off to school....they are spending the night.  So I will have to come back another day........

No comments: