Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Dogs




This is Seth...he was almost 12 years old when he passed away last February. He was a GREAT German Shephard/Golden Retriever dog. He had a great personality..loved baby puppies and kittens. I miss him alot! He loved to "go in the car", he never tried to get out of the fence, and he was a good protector.

My friend Kathy in Texas knew him and his personallity and how much I love and miss him....so when I was ready for another one I had her help me find another one like him...or at least one with a personality like Seth's.

She found me a good new friend...he does have a "personality". When I first saw him...I thought he does look like a Holstein Cow...but he is very lovable and has a distinct personality....
His name is Hondo and he is in the pic on the right. We went to visit a friend in El Reno on Sunday...and then went to the museum and took a ride on the trolly. That is where this pic was taken....on the trolly...yep... Hondo took a ride on the trolly with us. He was not too sure about it...but soon settled down and enjoyed the ride. If you go to the museum in El Reno....which is a Great Museum to visti...do take a ride on the trolly. It is a refurbished 1924 trolly and it was lots of fun. The first pic is inside the trolly. I guess I still cannot figure out how to get these pics where I want them.....anybody who knows how I welcome your help...LOL.... I have looked in the "help" area without any luck. I will post again...I have a few more pics to share.

No comments: