Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Brand New Year!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....Holiday!!! Here's wishing all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I know I am hoping for a Happy New Year. Just too much not so great happenings since last year.......
I was visiting some of the blogs I read...and decided to join Jan's "Play it Forward exchange"....it sounds like a wonderful thing to start off the New Year with. Here is her blog so you can see what fun we will be having...http://caffinna.wordpress.com

This "exchange" is based on the movie "Pay it Forward" where acts of deeds or kindness are done without expecting something in return....just passing it on with the hope that the recipients
will pass their acts of kindness on.
So... I will make a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog...requesting to join this PIF exchange. I will send out my gifts within 6 months of your posting.

I did get most of my knitting gifts done...just a few more...but will not see these recipeints till sometime in January so I do have a little more time....LOL

All really liked their scarves, fingerless mitts, dolls, doll clothes.....etc.......

I finished my bright lime green socks...and I did kitchner one of the toes....my good friend Jo Ellyn, kitchnered one of them..... I had to look at pics online and go pic by pic and did get it done...YAY!!!!!

Still working on my scanner and printer so stay tuned...pics soon I hope.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Thanks for joining in!