Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's On Your Needles?????

I guess I am in a scarve and hat mode. I currently have a scarve on my needles...using my homespun wool and angora bunnie. I made myself a hat with same yarn in broomstick lace, and now doing the scarve in drop stitch.

I also have another pair of socks on the needles...just finished the gussett and working on the foot of the first sock.....it is done with a slip stitch pattern.

so...... what is on your needles this nice start of 2008?????

1 comment:

Marmee said...

Hi! Right now, I am working on the Fletcher sweater from Noro, with my handspun, don't usually make something for me, so I am excited! I am working towards opening a yarn/spinning shop in April/May, so am knitting like mad right now, lol. Your blog is interesting, thanks for writing!