Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thaanksgiving and other things

<
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I love Thanksgiving...I love turkey, ham dressing.....yum yum and pecan pies!! Yep I will be busy cooking all of that!!! Not too many coming to our house...but that is OK we will have fun eating and hopefully playing Mexican Dominoes, or cards...or maybe watching a movie. I know hubby is getting excited to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.....that just starts the holidays for him...LOL

Other things:
I am excited that the SWAK store in Guthrie has some of my items in there on consignment: my tatted earrings, fingerwoven earrings, some knitted scarves, cloth dolls, and some pincushions.
My latest passion is making and recieving pincushions. I joined the pincushion group on Ravelry and it is such a FUN group!! I recently got the cutest cornicopia pincushion for our last swap. It is in the bottom right side of picture. Lori also sent me the fat Quarters, and basket cornicopia and 3 skeins of yarn...one being a lavender color of sock yarn.


I just love doing swaps!! It is so much fun to try and get the other person what they like from their questionaire, blogs, etc... and fun to see what they pick out for you too.



This picture is some of my handspun yarn that I also have at Swak in Guthrie. I am so excited about Swak's Fiber Bazarr!!!

1 comment:

CurliSu said...

Hi! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Congratulations on getting some of your products out there for sale - I wish you much success.

I learned just this summer how to play Mexican Dominos and Chickenfoot - really enjoyed both. I bought myself a set of double-twelves and only once since have had enough people around the house to play a game! (Population at my house: 1)