Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE...OH CHRISTMAS TREE.....


This is the cutest pin cushion that I recieved in the Holiday Pincushion Swap on Ravelry. My partner f1fan...said this was her first pincushion....she did a GREAT job. She also sent me some very nice kid mohair yarn, a cotton/merino yarn....and other goodies. It was funny we both felted a sweater to make each other a pincushion. I made her a pincushion that looks like a fairisle sweater. She loves sweaters and fall colors...and I just happened to find a sweater that fit...washed and threw in the dryer (to felt) and made her a sweater pin cushion. I can't seem to find a picture but my name is Zellspin on Ravelry and you can see pic of it on my flicker account.

I have been busy working on Christmas gifts...tatting ornaments....the usual.... I think I am doing pretty good. I am looking forward to Christmas parties this Sunday. One with the Lace Guild and one with the Knitting guild....I just love getting together with friends and celebrating.

OK guess I will get back to work.

1 comment:

Myownigloo said...

Hi. You won a prize in my contest. Check out my blog.